What Is URD Wire?
URD wire is a specific type of building wire intended for underground, residential use.
What Does URD Mean?
URD wire stands for “Underground Residential Distribution wire”.
How Is URD Wire Applied?
URD wire is most often used as directly buried or installed in ducts for 600 volt secondary distribution.
Where Can I Shop for URD Wire?
What Are Some URD Wire Specifications?
URD wire has a construction of a concentric stranded or compressed 1350-H19 aluminum conductor, with cross-linked polyethylene insulation. Insulated conductors are surface printed, neutral triple yellow striped. Black neutrals may be specified if desired.
What Are Specific Examples of URD Wire?
View our URD wire sub-categories by clicking any of the links below. Nassau Electrical carries a wide selection of URD wire to meet your specifications.
- URD Wire - Single Conductor Aluminum Cable Type UD
- URD Wire - Duplex Aluminum Cable Type URD
- URD Wire - Triplex Aluminum Cable Type URD
- URD Wire - Quadruplex Aluminum Cable Type URD
- URD Wire - Quadruplex Aluminum Cable Type Mobile Home Feeder
Below you can find some of our popular URD wire products. Nassau Electrical provides a variety of URD wire types to fulfill your needs.