How To Become a Supplier
Thank you for your interest in becoming a supplier to Nassau Electrical Supply. At Nassau Electrical Supply we are looking to create and foster long term working relationships with companies who share our values and commitment to exceeding customer expectations. This includes each and every one of our suppliers, many of whom we have worked with for a number of years.
In order for us to maintain our premium brand image and continually improve the performance of our supply chain, we are constantly evaluating each of our various contracts. Our certified supplier approval process requires applicants to be actively engaged in self-assessment activities, and have open and transparent business policies and practices.
For each and every one of our suppliers, we will consider the following characteristics to be of the upmost importance (in no particular order):
- Leadership – is the owner engaged, accountable and responsible for driving results?
- Culture – a well-defined culture can make the difference between a good company and a great one
- Financial literacy – does your company use financial reports to inform business decisions?
- Structure – is your business scalable? Is it set up to grow? We want to work with companies who are as interested in growth as we are.
- Training and Coaching – does your company promote from within? Are their mentors within your organization who lead by example and are interested in seeing their direct reports grow their careers?
- Brand Ambassadors – is every single one of your employees passionate about the product and service you are delivering? Are they living your company’s values and breathing them into others?
- Work Environment – Are your employees happy? Is the atmosphere generally upbeat or in constant need of a pick me up?
- Compensation – Does your company treat its employees fairly? Is there profit sharing or a bonus structure in place for your employees to share in the success of the company?
- Identity – Does you brand wow the competition when it comes to a consistent message and presence?
- Community Involvement – Does your company support the community that it operates in? More than any of these other characteristics, community involvement speaks to the people who are involved with the company and whether they are in it for themselves or whether they truly want to make a difference.
If these characteristics sound like your company and you are interested in becoming one of our preferred suppliers, please feel free to reach out to us via our Contact Us page. The link is located in the top left of this page, or you can click HERE. One of the most important